Zoom - Aloe Integration Overview
With both Zoom and Aloe, each time you complete a recorded meeting in Zoom, Aloe will automatically:
- Provide a transcript of the audio
- Create an Aloe Note for the meeting
- Store the audio and video in the Note
- Connect each Note to People, Companies, and Opportunities
- Send the Note to the CRM (if you use either Salesforce.com or HubSpot CRM)
- To get started with Aloe, create a free account by texting "Sign Up" to +1 (346) 444-1200. There is a short, multi-step process to create your Aloe Account.
2. Aloe.ai integrates with all paid Zoom accounts. Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
3. Configuring Aloe to connect to work with Zoom is easy. First, open Aloe Settings page. Then, find the section titled, “Add a New Conferencing Integration”. Lastly, click the Zoom logo to establish the connection between Zoom and Aloe.
While the connection is being established, you will see an orange button indicating this state. Once the connection is properly configured, the button turns green and indicates the state as “Connection Healthy”. This process should only take a few seconds (you'll need to refresh the browser or click out of Settings and back again in the app to see if the color change). Please read our Installation Troubleshooting section below, if the button remains orange or the app hangs.
4. Make sure you have cloud recording enabled (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203741855-Cloud-Recording) in Zoom by default for all your meetings or just for the meetings that you want Aloe to store and transcribe for you.
5. After each meeting is over, Aloe will fetch the audio and video for each meeting and store it in an existing Aloe note for the meeting or a new note if one wasn't created yet. Then, Aloe will transcribe the audio. This process takes approximately 1 hour after the meeting is over to complete. The processing time is based on the duration of the recorded meeting.