- Install Aloe from the Salesforce App Exchange here: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000Ecr94UAB
- The Aloe Viewer works great in either the Classic or Lightning UI experience. But, to install the Aloe Viewer, switch to Classic.
- From the Task view, click on “Edit Layout” (top right)
- Scroll down the list (you should see Fields, Buttons, Quick Actions…) to Visualforce Pages and you will see “AloeViewerPage”
4. Drag that button on to the page. We have found that placing it in the "Description Information" Section provides the Aloe Viewer with the maximum width to render the Aloe notes:
5. Set the properties (tool icon) to 100% width and 500 pixels height (you can adjust as needed)
6. Save the layout